Re: copy-face seems to work only for current frame

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: copy-face seems to work only for current frame
Date: 28 Jan 2004 10:48:26 +0100

    Kevin> Does this work (before loading woman.el)?
    Kevin>
    Kevin> (defface woman-bold-face
    Kevin>    '((t (:inherit font-lock-builtin-face))))

Nearly, in CVS emacs I needed to add a doc string to make the byte compiler
happy. Now I need to add this to an eval-before-load :-).

BTW '((t (:inherit font-lock-builtin-face)))
is exactly what I added to custom-set-faces yesterday.

Thanks

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get
a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how
many people ask me if I'm leaving.     -- Steven Wright