emacs 21.3 and font-lock-faces

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: emacs 21.3 and font-lock-faces
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:18:56 -0500

Hello all:

I've noticed some slight changes to the face attributes when editing in
c-mode. I'm using emacs 21.3 on windows XP and comparing it to emacs 21.2 on
windows XP

1. The # in #if/#ifdef, etc used to display in a seperate face than the
if/ifdef/define that followed. Now it displays all in the same face. Is
there a way that I can change this back? I don't really care for how it
looks now. I believe that the # would display in the default face.

2. The statement after an #if used to display in
font-lock-variable-name-face. Now it displays in default face I believe.
Example: #if !(defined(NDU_DBG4) || defined(NDU_DBG5))
NDU_DBG4 and NDU_DBG5 used to display in font-lock-variable-name-face but in
21.3 they don't. I can't be certain but from the color I see it seems that
they are using the default face.

I'd like to go back to the old behavior for these cases. Can someone help me
out? Thanks.

--
Javier