User names in ChangeLog

From: Torsten Bronger
Subject: User names in ChangeLog
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:32:19 +0100

Halloechen!

When I type C-x v a in Emacs I get a ChangeLog buffer of my current
CVS project.  As far as I've understood it, rcs2log (or its
equivalent in the CVS code) is used for that.

My question is where the user names come from in this ChangeLog.
The repository seems to save only the login names, but no real names
and no email addresses.

Thank you!

Tschoe,
Torsten.