Re: small preview-latex problem

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: small preview-latex problem
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:13:29 +0100

On Thu, Feb 12 2004, Fabian Braennstroem wrote:

> David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:
[...]
>> So please use M-x preview-report-bug
> Sorry, but my mailing does not work right now. I will do as soon as possible.

Instead of sending the mail buffer in Emacs, you may copy the content
to your mail program.

I cannot say anything about you preview-latex problem, but you LaTeX
file has some problems.  Please read CTAN:info/l2tabu/ (URL listed
below).

,----[ <URL:http://kohm.de.tf/markus/texidate.html> ]

`----

Bye, Reiner.