cygwin/emacs/jdee

From: exits funnel
Subject: cygwin/emacs/jdee
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:13:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I hope this isn't too far off topic but I'm looking
for a little emacs related advice.  I've just taken
possesion of a new laptop which is (unfortunately and
unalterably) running Win2000.  I'm going to use the
laptop primarily for Java Development.  I've always
used JBuilder (on windows and Linux) but I'd like to
give jdee a shot.  My question then is this:  would I
be better off starting with the cygwin version of
emacs or downloading NTEmacs and going from there?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts or experiences
anyone might care to share.

-exits