Re: power-reader-mode

From: Marco Parrone
Subject: Re: power-reader-mode
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:19:28 +0100

Fabian Braennstroem on Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:07:57 +0100 writes:

> Hello!

Hi Fabian,

> Thanks to you two! I will use Marco's function. Now I try to modify
> it a little bit, so that I get large letter like in the
> 'info'-headers and that the words flash in the middle of the buffer
> by deleting the old one.

When you finish it, please post it back here or on gnu.emacs.sources,
where you think it is more appropriate.

Both the two versions of the `flash-training' function I've written
are in the public domain - you can do with it whatever you want.

Greets,

--
Marco Parrone - marc0@autistici.org - 0x45070AD6