Hekmatpour's book on lisp implementation

From: Henna
Subject: Hekmatpour's book on lisp implementation
Date: 15 Feb 2004 11:58:10 +0100

I am posting this again after hectic effort to locate a working floppy
without
success.

If this book is at your school library with a working floppy, you can help
me.

   Author Hekmatpour, Sharam, 1961-
   Title LISP, a portable implementation / Sharam Hekmatpour
   Imprint New York : Prentice Hall, 1989
   Note One disk in pocket
   Bibliography: p. [159]

Hi Lispers and Schemers,

I have this blue-red-yellow-white cover book on portable lisp by
hekmatpour. The 5-1/4 floppy is not reading. Ver disappointing after
the effort to find a working obsolete model drive.

Hours of internet search did not show code anywhere on the web.
If a kind soul knows where to download the floppy tar or zip and can
point me to the site, it would be very helpful. Alternatively, if you have
a working copy of the floppy and can help along these lines.

Thanks,
Henna

working email address:
henna at techemail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive,
disgusting or plain illegal,
it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt the
remailer's reputation/existence.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6THHPRAL38002.4374074074%40anonymous&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not
hesitate to celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash.
Those people seceded from the human race, so don't hesitate to report them
directly to the police.
2004/01/03 (contact <abuse@cotse.com>) Blue.Jay celebrates

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Ymx1ZWpheQ%3D%3D.19d787f018eb3019d6fd3faa2125547c%401073158846.cotse.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
2004/01/19 <rabbi@thetis.deor.org> Len Sassaman chooses that moment to bring