i want to translate emacs in albanian....

From: Julian Vasa
Subject: i want to translate emacs in albanian....
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:12:09 +0100

hi,
I am an albanian student.I study Computer Science in Italy.I am new to open source...i have read a bit about open source and GNU and i am very interested,really..i wanted to ask you if i could translate emacs in albanian,only to translate.So in this way i could understand how the source code of emacs is made,only for curiosity.I will use this version only for myself and of course not to sell it.And...is there a guide of how to compile emacs?

Thanks
Sincerely Julian Vasa