Re: postscript to lisp, plisp package error - Invalid read syntax: "#"

From: Golan Trevize
Subject: Re: postscript to lisp, plisp package error - Invalid read syntax: "#"
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:05:15 +0200

Hi,

Now that is a blast from the past.
>From the subject it looks like you're looking for a PostScript to Lisp
Compiler, PLisp is a Lisp to PostScript Compiler not a PostScript to Lisp
Compiler.
It helped me years ago before I became prociient in PostScript.

Another good system that wrote quite efficient PostScript was Pdb which was
a "C to PostScript Compiler" it had a lot of uses outside NeWS.

Golan Trevize