Re: Program structure of Pstricks, what is its basic structure?

From: Paul Thompson
Subject: Re: Program structure of Pstricks, what is its basic structure?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:08:26 -0600

Crashedandburnt wrote:
Timothy Van Zandt Prof of Economics, INSEAD <tvz@stern.nyu.edu>
writes:

Sorry, but that is malicious slander, and so asinine I'm not sure I
should lower myself to a response. pstricks has quite extensive
documentation besides the user's guide. The file pstricks.doc documents
the main source code and various other extensions have some
documentation. I don't have anything I've never released.

First, the preamble:

1;; The civilized mode of discussion is without name calling and
without ego.
    Unfortunately, the Achilles Heel of the academia is ego. Often
grad students fired

Clearly you are not served properly by those who reply to your posts. I suggest that you immediately form your own usenet list. You could call it arrogant.tex.morons.who.cant.get.a.clue.

I'm sure that you would have plenty of help on that usenet list.