Re: Newbie: Interactive goto-line ?!

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Newbie: Interactive goto-line ?!
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:46:39 GMT

> With regard to indentation and environment completion, the comments
> are one domain that is not interested in unmatched braced and
> environments in the code, and vice versa.

Oh I see what you mean (I got confused by the `fill' part because it seems
not so tricky to get filling to treat boundaries bewteen comments and
non-comments as paragraph separators;  but yes: for indentation and stuff,
it's more ... interesting).

All doctex-mode does is put the documentation part of the code in
font-lock-doc-face rather than font-lock-comment-face.

        Stefan