Re: How can I determine what the default font it?

From: Floyd L. Davidson
Subject: Re: How can I determine what the default font it?
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:58:34 -0900

Kai Grossjohann <kai@emptydomain.de> wrote:
>floyd@barrow.com (Floyd L. Davidson) writes:
>> Kai Grossjohann <kai@emptydomain.de> wrote:

>> Perhaps I was too cryptic too!
>
>Apparently :-)
>
>> I was asking about how it related to the article it referenced.
>> Neither you or Jason have helped the OP to configure his Emacs,
>> and I believe that was the intention of my article.
>
>Hm?  Neither Jason nor I answered the OP's stated question.  However,

Thank you!  That was an excellent article, which provided some
very useful information.  It did not assume that the reader already
knew enough to not need to ask the questions that had been asked.

--
Floyd L. Davidson           <http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)                         floyd@barrow.com