Tramp and non-bash shells

From: Björn Lindström
Subject: Tramp and non-bash shells
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:37:30 +0100

It seems that Tramp assumes that unset will always return 0. Of the
shells I've been testing, that is however only the case with bash.

With for instance zsh, which is the shell I am using, Tramp will fail
because 'unset correct' fails in the ssh session it has opened.

How do I work around this, without having to change my login shell to bash?

--
Björn Lindström <bkhl@elektrubadur.se>
http://bkhl.elektrubadur.se/