Warning: A possible virus has been detected in one of your messages.

From: control
Subject: Warning: A possible virus has been detected in one of your messages.
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:01:18 +0100

A virus or an infected file has been detected in a message:

From: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
To: storm@cua.dk
Subject: Re: Re: Thanks!

Messages containing infected attachments will no longer
be forwarded.

If you wish to send emails with attachment, we strongly
recommend that you enclose your attachment in formats
like .ZIP.

This is the size of the email in question:
-rw-------    1 root     mail        24667 Mar 10 08:16 msg.vH6D

This is what our filter said about the issue:

These filenames were found in the message:
"document.pif"

If you want this mail anyway, please click here:
mailto:storm@cua.dk?Subject=send%20file%202004-03-10/msg.vH6D

Should that fail, click here in stead:
mailto:control@eworm.info?Subject=msg.vH6D

__________

RECIPIENT:
__________

You are our customer, therefore we did this effort to protect you
from viruses.
If you do not want the antivirus scanning for your emails, please
click here: mailto:control@eworm.info?Subject=no-antivirus
otherwise no action is required on your part. A copy of this
message has been delivered to the sender.

__________

SENDER:

Please update your virus detection software and clean
your system before attempting to resend this message.

If you are one of our customers, we suggest that you
use our WebMail system at:

http://www.mailmotel.dk/

Regards,

AntiVirus System