where/how to submit emacs lisp contributions

From: Drew Adams
Subject: where/how to submit emacs lisp contributions
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:30:52 -0800

Hi,

I have some Emacs 20 elisp code to submit for others to use, but I am not
sure how/where to do so. The code is too voluminous to send to a mailing
list.

Where do people send elisp contributions these days?

There used to be the Ohio State Emacs Lisp Archive, at
ftp://archive.cis.ohio-state.edu/pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive/, but I haven't
been able to get into this site recently.

Thanks,

  Drew