The Quran on the fingertip

From: Scientists Group
Subject: The Quran on the fingertip
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:45:17 +0300

The Quran on the fingertip

Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones? Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers [75:3,4] Holy Qur'an

user posted image

It is amazing miracle, and the story of it; a Man came to the prophet, with a dead bones and ask him O Mohammed do you say that Allah (God) will bring me back to life after i become like this dead Bones. Then Allah (God) reply with a verse in the holy Qur'an, that not only his bones will be back, but the tip of his finger. As we now know that every human has his unique fingerprint.