automatically re-read from disk the current buffer

From: Thomas Lavergne
Subject: automatically re-read from disk the current buffer
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:36:34 +0200

Hi everyone and sorry if this is in the FAQ : I did not find it.
I am using Emacs as my editor for coding. My programs often write data to files for helping me during the debuging step: the content of these files changes at each execution. I would like to save the "OpenFile 'foo.txt' + re-read from disk (yes)" actions. Isn't there a way to ask directly for re-reading from disk the current buffer?
Do I have to create a special shortcut somewhere?
Thanks in adavance.
Thomas

PS: I am using Emacs 21.2.1