Makeing edit function more like win style

From: reader
Subject: Makeing edit function more like win style
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:51:16 -0500

I know this is probably a faq somewhere but it doesn't seem to be
findable with a couple quick scans in the emacs faw of Feb 22 2004.

On a windows OS there are settings that make emacs behave more like
the other tools on windows regarding copy paste and that sort of
stuff.  Someone please aim me at that information.