PROMPT ASSISTANCE NEEDED.

From: rakiaziz
Subject: PROMPT ASSISTANCE NEEDED.
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 02:52:10 +0200

    Dear brother/sister of islam,
 salam in the name of almighty Allah most high his name be praised.
It has become imperative and of great course for alarm as our own islamic
brothers and sisters are dieing and wasting away due to a deserted cryout.
     Over the years,more than two and half decades now,our community, the
people of Dan gulbi clan in zamfara state Nigeria have been in great
agony,affliction
coursed by bad and polluted water consumed by individuals a water born disease
to be precise, of which the main and only source of water is a steam miles
away and has been since our forfathers and also has been the course of the
rising number of death coursed by disease such as cholera,guinea worm and
cronic typhoide fever,
death and casualties becomes the order of the day as we have been so obliviouse
on measures to take to affect a positive change,when it became an epidemic
to other villages,day in and out more casualties reoccuring,we all now had
to put minds and heads together to get to the root of it all  which was
the only choice we were left with.     Allah be praised we sorted out the
course and solution but this time it was beyound our own capacity, we cried
out and seeked for help and support in diverst ways and tones ,craving and
soliciting for assistance in a supplicative manner  continually from our
government for quit some mounths ,to be briefe on this as i could, cos there
is a whole lot to be said.
      For about seven to eight years, inbetween a team was sent down twice
to work towards the eradication of our predicament,but the only thing done
all these while was ,blood and urinary test,injections and drugs given to
affected bodies ,and they never spent up to three days in the twice they
came,always the case of running out of working marterials ,knowing the enormity
of harm that has and is befalling the community ,they left to come back
but that set never did.
 down to zero point,no feedback or responds as the years rolled by.
   One faithfull day it would have been ,after all these years another team
came said to be from local government authority health sector,camera men
in their midst with a new format altogether,made video coverage and said
they are poised for a drastic measure to affect a change in the community
since they now know the problem, made promise to build a health center and
deploy workers down and also sink a standard borehole that will finally
eradicate the foundamental course of our predicament, these project was
highly applouded,appriciated and anticipated its fullfilments which for
over five years we waited, since our own government was too bussy to help
us or come to our aid underminding the dangers besieging us,we had to reach
out to our own islamic brothers outside the country for help and assistance,
we made all our ordeals and predicament quit explicit and glory be to Allah
for islam which will always be his brothers keeper all the time,felt terribly
bad and disapointed at the level things are been handled,gave us their words
to be of immense help and assistance to us through our government also advised
and encouraged us that all is well.
    All our fingers were crossed, only for after six weeks another group
came and started blaiming and accusing us for reaching out and soliciting
for help that they were at the verge of coming to our aid,after all talks,
they promised to expidite all necessary actions <another promise> then left
and never showed up till date,government too bussy call back next mounth
and so on for about three years now,the latest now is one urinating blood,more
danger rising.
      How long, how long can we wait in vain, living with death, tears and
sorrow, there is no hope for a better day or a tomorrow for us if left this
way, brothers and sisters of islam have been and are dieing for being ignored
and deserted,i ve lost my grand father already on account of this,my extended
family still at stake and others who cant reach out too.
     A cry for help is echoed for the redemption of our own islamic race
,a total extimate for the said project was made and amounted to eighty six
thousand dollas and its mentainance for two years.  As we crave with all
our heart in the name of almighty Allah ,as all life changing contributions
emanates from a benevolent heart to enhance a better life for living, no
amount of gratitude will be comesurate to the love,support to alleviate
the death and severe ordeal of a race,but rather the infinite blessings
and mercy of Allah which you cant hide from will continually to besiege
and overwhealm you and your huosehold in all your endevour and aspirations
 in life to the glory of Allah as we pray.
    Allah be praised, we look forward to hear from you through this address
of a coalition of dedicated muslim body on hope for a better tomorrow for
our community and society.
  Salam world us for better tomorrow incorporated.
  ALHAJI  USMAN YAHAYA <chairman>
email: salamw@mail2world.com
    Thank you for your audience and support,Allah be with you now and always.

                                          yours sincerelly
                               HAJIYA  RAKIYA ABDULAZIZ.