Re: showing argument list in mini-buffer of c/c++ func

From: axa
Subject: Re: showing argument list in mini-buffer of c/c++ func
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 01:21:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Stefan Monnier wrote:

> > (or even impossible) in emacs. So I created one script, which collected all
> > C prototypes and putted them in one file.
>
> You should be able to use etags for that.

 Yes, I know about etags, and tried to acomplish this using them, but I
dont want to browse for single function prototype through many defiitions
and search for them, when in this way it is a lot quicker, simply there is
(in file) already single correct function prototype, and I only need to
insert it in the mini-buffer.

I found, one (I think) old package for emacs, that may do, exactly what Im
trying to accomplish, the name is "c-mode-addons", but have a litle
problems getting it to work, Ive already post a new message regarding it,
in hope that maybe someone else is using it.

Best regards, axa
---
"I don't know anything about music.  In my line you don't have to."
                -- Elvis Presley