Re: ispell spanish problem

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: ispell spanish problem
Date: 26 Apr 2004 17:24:21 +0200

"Luis O. Silva" <l.o.silva@mail.ru> writes:

> I'm very sorry for the false alarm and very grateful for your
> comments. May be it's time for writing an elisp function that
> pop-up a window with the local variables of the file you are
> opening.

enable-local-variables's value is t

*Control use of local variables in files you visit.
The value can be t, nil or something else.
A value of t means file local variables specifications are obeyed;
nil means they are ignored; anything else means query.
This variable also controls use of major modes specified in
a -*- line.

[...]