Re: newbie: is there a complete list of extended commands?

From: John Paul Wallington
Subject: Re: newbie: is there a complete list of extended commands?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:18:38 +0100

"Mark A. Odell" <odellmark@hotmail.com> writes:

>>> Have you tried M-x brief-mode ?
>> No. I shall.
>
> Hmm... not a very good Brief. ALT-c doesn't select rectangles, ALT-k doesn't
> delete from cursor to end-of-line, etc.
> Thanks anyhow.

Well, it's a start.  It may also be useful to do C-h b when
`brief-mode' is active to get a listing of the bindings it uses.

You could report the missing bindings via M-x report-emacs-bug -
perhaps someone could enhance the library.  Maybe it should
distinguish between crisp and brief emulation if their command sets
differ.