Full E-Commerce Store for under $450

From: sales
Subject: Full E-Commerce Store for under $450
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:38:56 -0400

Sell Your Products online only for
$450.00 per month

Why pay $15.000 for an e-commerce website when you can rent it for less than $500 a month.
LatinLook.com came up with an incredible program to allow you access to a world of opportunity, opening your brick and mortar retail store to the internet has never been easier.

Our e-commerce program is packed with high performance features:

Store Front
  • Home page
  • Search Engine
  • Product Catalog
  • Shopping Bag
  • Interactive Menus
  • Help Menu
Marketing & Promotion
  • Banners
  • Hot Products
  • Newsletter
  • Coupons
  • Cross-selling
  • Gift certificates
Back End
  • Profile Management:
  • UPS Integration
  • Sales reporting
  • Online Catalog generator
  • Quick Books Integration
  • Inventory management
  • Newsletter manager
  • Sales Analysis & statistics
Hosting
  • Hosting
  • Hard Disk Space
  • Band width
  • E-mail accounts
  • SSL Security
  • Software Upgrades
  • Training & support Materials
  • Toll free Tech Support
  • Integrated FTP Client
  • SEO optimization

$ 995.00 Setup Fee
$ 450.00 Monthly Payments

But wait, thats not all!!! If you sing our contract before April 15, 2004
You get 5.000 full color flyers to promote your new site completely free

Don’t wait any longer call 1-888-778-1062 and order your
e-commerce website NOW!!!!
Or visit us at www.latinlook.com