Re: controlled drugs we fully comply with International law KAwtrAPzH1

From: Tricia Greer
Subject: Re: controlled drugs we fully comply with International law KAwtrAPzH1
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 21:44:37 -0500

The sunrise gun, with its hollow roar, .Life's endless toil and endeavor; .It
flutters and murmurs still: .
Read from some humbler poet, .And the song, from beginning to end, .And do not
tremble so; .

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the medications you need!
Join tens of thousands of customers who safely, conveniently, and discreetly
order prescription medication including weight loss/diet pill medications, skin
care, birth control, muscle relaxants, high level pain relief, anxiety,
prescription sleeping aids, anti-depressant medications and more.

Because you can add more to your life. Shop Now.
parablerxweb.com

As showers from the clouds of summer, .Come, read to me some poem, .There are
thoughts that make the strong heart weak, .
The day is done, and the darkness .For I fear a hurricane. .But put you down
into the dungeon .