Re: Problem with font-lock when opening a buffer

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: Re: Problem with font-lock when opening a buffer
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:21:54 -0400

Actually, I figured out what my problem was.
I had a function that I added to the c-mode-common-hook. This function
contained about 10 different requires and some other stuff. Every time I
opened a c-file this was apparently doing "something" that caused the
fortifying...

Instead of doing through the function and add-hook, I simply run this
function once when emacs starts and now I see no delay whatsoever.

Thanks for the help, anyway. Take care.

--
Javier

jwvsmeepobm.fsf-monnier+gnu.emacs.help@gnu.org">news:jwvsmeepobm.fsf-monnier+gnu.emacs.help@gnu.org...