Re: Trying to merge two files with emacs... need help!

From: LEE Sau Dan
Subject: Re: Trying to merge two files with emacs... need help!
Date: 12 May 2004 22:44:42 +0200

    Gary> It actually was a typo, but not the one you suggested. I'm
    Gary> chosing "Compare Two files" from the menu. I was trying not
    Gary> to use Merge, since I wanted more control over how conflicts
    Gary> are handled. Am I going about it the wrong way?

So, type M-x ediff-merge-files RET

Follow the prompts.  In the  command window (very small), type '?' for
an  elaborate  help  screen.   A  little bit  experimenting  with  the
commands listed in the help screen should be enough to discover how to
do things.

--
Lee Sau Dan                     李守敦                          ~{@nJX6X~}

E-mail: danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de