c++ programming utilities

From: william xuuu
Subject: c++ programming utilities
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 02:37:24 +0800

Hi,I'm trying to get several utilities to work, but meet some
problems. (I'm using Emacs21.3.1 in console mode).

1.speedbar: From its info, "When used in terminal mode, the new frame
appears the same size as the terminal." Is there any way to make it
appear in the right side of current buffer without starting a new frame?
And, when i press "=" to display sub items, it always tries to fold
itself quickly, strange?!

2.semantic-ia:

     class C
     {
     public:
          int aacc;
          int aabb;
     };

     C x;
     x.a

At last line, trying "M-x senator-complete-symbol", it circles between
x.aacc and x.aabb, fine. But trying "M-x semantic-ia-complete-symbol", it
complains:

   No context of type function to advance in.

by the way , I've turned on semantic-auto-parse-mode and
semantic-summary-mode.

Finally, how to bind "M-tab"? I've tried several different ways, all
failed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
william xuuu