How to associate a build.xml with a project in ECB/JDEE

From: Ding Lei
Subject: How to associate a build.xml with a project in ECB/JDEE
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:20:45 +0800

Hello folks,
        I am a newbie to emacs/jdee/ecb, wondering how to associate an ant
build.xml file with
a project, so that whenever I call jde-ant-build ant would use the correct file.
        Or if there's no convenient way to implement that, other approaches
such as calling a shell
script(which is attached to the specified project) is also fine.
        Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,

<((         D i n g    L e i         ))))))>>
 || Ext: 8102                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Information Services Inc.   ||

Bombeck's Rule of Medicine:
        Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.