Re: C-x TAB indent-rigidly default set to 4 columns, not to 1

From: nospam55
Subject: Re: C-x TAB indent-rigidly default set to 4 columns, not to 1
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:20:43 +0200

    prefix-numeric-value does exactly the dirty processing I tried to write:
    the

        (global-set-key [f1] 'indent-rigidly) ;

        ;; we refer to "Prefix Command Arguments" ,
        ;;  fsf emacs lisp reference manual
           (defun irFrequent (arg b c) (interactive "P\nr")
             (indent-rigidly b c (if arg (prefix-numeric-value arg) 4) )
             )

    works exactly as I wanted - Thank you very much ! :-)