Re: Which mail client?

From: Steinar Børmer
Subject: Re: Which mail client?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 13:30:11 +0200

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> writes:

| s1726@ii.uib.no (Steinar Børmer) writes:
| > I haven't tried Gnus 5.9.0 with IMAP, but I've been told that the
| > more recent versions (especially No Gnus, which I'm using) have
| > notably better IMAP speed and general functionality improvements.
|
| How's No Gnus generally for stability?

I haven't had any problems, as far as I can remember.  I haven't used
the 5.9 series for a long time, though, so maybe my files were more
"recent" and didn't need the upgrades you're talking about.  No
quirks, it just works.  =)

--
SB

I am so smart, so smart - s-m-r-t!  I mean, s-m-A-r-t!
                                        - Homer Simpson