Does this comment/note feature implemented in emacs ??

From: edzhao edzhao
Subject: Does this comment/note feature implemented in emacs ??
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:18:28 +0000

Hi all,

I often want to embed my comment into the document. Having this feature will be very convenient when reading rfc and want to comment on it.

Is there such a mode that could let me comment the document I am reading. For example, I could mark a region, and then add my comment of this region. The comment is showing in another buffer below the current document I am reading. I could navigate through the comments. And I could save my comments and share it with other people.

Regards
Eddy

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn