Re: Using SLIME

From: Luke Gorrie
Subject: Re: Using SLIME
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:36:28 +0200

Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

> So except  reading the code and/or using  C-h m, is there  a good manual
> somewhere to learn how to use SLIME, customize it, ...

G'day Xavier,

Yes, we have a manual, I've just put a copy up here:

  http://www.bluetail.com/~luke/misc/lisp/slime.ps.gz
  http://www.bluetail.com/~luke/misc/lisp/slime.pdf

The postscript version is a bit prettier at present.

Usually this lives on our website, but as Lars mentioned it's
currently down while the good common-lisp.net'ers recover from an
unfortunate server crack.

Cheers,
Luke