Don't worry, just listen

From: Latonya Hollis
Subject: Don't worry, just listen
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 04:43:22 +0200

Thank you for your   mor tg age   application, which we received yesterday.
We are glad to confirm that your application is accepted and you can
get the lowest fixed rate.

Could we ask you to please fill out our 15 second post-application for more
details.

http://subvalue.com/?partid=saving

Yours sincerely,
Justin T. Lockhart
Mor tg age   Broker Association.

cicada everywhere lattice klux spider arabic compose czechoslovakia excitatory
imposture lynn auxiliary adhere leone cassock jowl botswana ghetto ignoble
nonetheless

To modify your future preference with us:
http://subvalue.com/st.html

allocable bait lutz exalt aid emolument downside ocarina cast beverage richmond
archetypical sentiment eloise description length stockpile crawlspace twice
rebelling col tad crane candace bosonic attache alexandra kirchner robust
crabapple upsurge ruffle future embarrass guggenheim