Re: dabbrev-hover.el v. 0.1

From: Daniel LaBell
Subject: Re: dabbrev-hover.el v. 0.1
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:36:47 -0000

dabrev mode? AWESOME.
How do I post in gnus?  From console... It used to be possible
But the help as in help-mode is not functioning.
Should I roll back, and hope the copies of old emacen I have on old
backup tapes, cd, hardrives, and stuff lying around, are ok?
The gnu archives haven't been hacked have they? [ I mean really? ]
I just got back into linux and emacs, and I'having a very hard time.

Anyway, I didn't mean to barge into your thread, but I've done some
pretty cool things with dabbrev myself. [Or, so I thought].
Does anyone who posts here know how to turn off abbrev mode everywhere
and anywhere? [Its been ages for me.]

p.s. I'm having such a hard time, with the new key bindings and lack
of help in the standard places, [ -- And my on going recovery from a major
depression -- if that makes any difference -- ] that I feel more or less
O.K. w/ posting this lame message ;-]

P.S.S  Maybe forward your mode to me? I might share one of my dabbrev's?
       provided I find it -- of course.