Help - change keyboard shortcut

From: Govindarajan Kothandaraman
Subject: Help - change keyboard shortcut
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:21:04 -0500

Hello,

I usually use emacs on unix. The keyboard shortcut in LaTeX mode C-c C-v
runs the command "xdvi <filename> &". I recently started using
MikTeX+emacs on windows too. I have made yap my dvi viewer on windows.
However the keyboard shortcut C-c C-v gives the following command
"yap <filename &". How do I get rid of the trailing "&" symbol? Windows
shell does not recognise the "&" symbol.

Thank you.

Govi