Re: Odd Info problem

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: Odd Info problem
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:25:47 +0200

I'm not sure I understand what's happening.  You have two
directories, /own for your own dir file and /usr/share/info for the
"standard" dir file.  And you have two dir files, dir.own for your
own and dir.standard for the standard one.

Now you have a file /own/dir with the contents of dir.own, and the
xref face is gone.  Then you remove /own/dir and use
/usr/share/info/dir instead, with the contents of dir.standard, and
the xref face is back again.

Then comes the part I don't understand.  Either you tried to use
/own/dir with the contents of dir.standard, or you tried
/usr/share/info/dir with the contents of dir.own.  Which one is it?

If it was the latter, then perhaps dir.own exceeds
font-lock-maximum-size?

Kai