Re: miniaturising the file name displayed.

From: Abi
Subject: Re: miniaturising the file name displayed.
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 06:23:00 +0530

yup, but i'd like to see ~/../../usr/etc/ when i access other files as
well.
or more preferable, the absolute path, or the path relative to my home
directory or the one from my CWD, whichever is shorter. I know this is
too much in the asking, but then if there is some elisp code to do
this, i'd be glad to add it to my .emacs.
thanks
abi