keybinding issue

From: Lowell Kirsh
Subject: keybinding issue
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 00:15:08 -0700

I'm using emacs 21.3 on Win XP and would like to bind a function to shift-tab. Is this possible? The problem I am having is that emacs seems to see shift-tab and tab as the same thing. For example, when I do a C-h k shift-tab, the minibuffer says 'Describe key: TAB'. It doesn't seem to recognize that shift was pressed. This happens with either of the shift keys.

Lowell