Re: search and replace

From: Josh Howard
Subject: Re: search and replace
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 09:02:14 -0700

David Rasmussen <david.rasmussen@gmx.net> writes:

> The cursor was before any of these line (and even if not, the search
> wraps around anyway, doesn't it?). It just said "0 occurences
> replaced".

It doesn't wrap around by default. Putting the cursor on the line
above \ncline certainly works here. I am running Emacs out of CVS
from a month or two ago. Perhaps there was a bug in a released
version? I do consider the fact that you can't do the replace on the
line in question a bug, but otherwise it does seem to work.

--
Josh Howard <jrh@zeppelin.net>