Re: cwarn-mode cause syntax highlighting lost. is this emacs bug?

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: cwarn-mode cause syntax highlighting lost. is this emacs bug?
Date: 16 Jul 2004 08:20:11 +0200

    Felix> after M-x cwarn-mode, most of the c/c++ syntax highlighting is lost,
    Felix> except for the comments.  i also tried "emacs -q" and still have the
    Felix> same problem.

Comments and Strings, that's what I still see.

    Felix> i'm using the cvs version of emacs, is this an emacs bug? or did i
    Felix> miss something?

I think this is a bug in CVS emacs, that must have been introduced recently.
The same happens when you use hi-lock-mode. I already did send a bug report
for hi-lock-mode about 10 days ago, but haven't gotten any response so far
(with Subject "No highlight of keywords when hi-lock-mode is called").
Please send a bug report to emacs-pretest-bug@gnu.org (maybe you could hint
at my bug report).

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
The way to make a small fortune in the commodities
market is to start with a large fortune.