Let Me Know

From: Floramir P.
Subject: Let Me Know
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:31:33 +0800

My name is Flor,

Greetings from the other side of the World!

I have to be Honest with you. This is a business
proposal that you might get interested. Believe me,
this is Totally Different from what you have heard
or tried already!

This is phenominal and revolutionary. If Bill Gates
once dream of proving a PC in everyhome, this one,
is providing Tech Support in every PC. This is a
giant company in the making!

The system is unique and fair. Everybody is benefited
from everybody's effort. This is awesome! The company
pays out generously.

And most of all, the timing is right. Believe me, you
will not be waisting your time asking what it is.

Hurry! If you would like to know what it is for free,
please send an email to mira888@wowmail.com, with,

"Let Me Know" as the subject line.
Kindly include your full name in the body of the letter
and country

Time is of the essence, don't wait for another second!

Respectfully Yours,
Flor P.

-------
P.S. Please reply Remove if you want no more inputs from me