Re: how to delete a line without putting them into yanking?

From: Michael Slass
Subject: Re: how to delete a line without putting them into yanking?
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:14:17 -0700

Rokia <Rokia@yahoo.com.cn.discuss> writes:

>:(
>
>I add this:   (global-set-key (kbd "C-c d") 'delete-line)
>
>when I press "C-c d" , I got this prompt:
>
>Symbol's defination is void :delete-line
>
>what's wrong. need I install some additional library?

Perhaps you should read the rest of Ole's reply to your original
question, in which he has taken the time to implement the delete-line
function for you, and told you to paste it into your .emacs.

If you can't take the trouble to do anything yourself, you're going to
quickly burn through much of the goodwill available on this group.

--
Mike Slass