Re: Does emacsNT support reconversion feature of MS-IME

From: NAKAMURA Toshikazu
Subject: Re: Does emacsNT support reconversion feature of MS-IME
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:20:08 +0900

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, emacs Fan <emacsNT@gmail.com> wrote:

>    Actually, I had used Meadow which is adapted to Japanese language
> environment. But I don't like the style they did on gnu emacs. And
> yet, meadow doesn't support the reconversation function.

Though I am not currently using Meadow, it seems that they managed to
implement the reconversion function on one of its development
versions (2.20). As for CVS emacs, there is a person who wrote a patch
to support the same function. Since I have not tried it myself, I do
not know if it is compatible with the latest version, though.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/y3tk/emacs.html#ime-patch
--
NAKAMURA Toshikazu