cannot find sendmail.exe

From: Rokia
Subject: cannot find sendmail.exe
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:50:32 +0800

I can post article to news group. but cant send mail.

when I press 'C-c C-c' after I finish a letter,

it shows this error: no such file or directory, fakemail.

I've googled this error, somebody has the same problem, but it was
solved after he copy a fakemail.exe from the old version.

I didnt find fakemail.exe . could anybody give this file to me?

thanks. :)

---
sorry for my so many stupid questions.