Re: emacs, cygwin, and printing to a network HP Laserjet

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Re: emacs, cygwin, and printing to a network HP Laserjet
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:21:34 +0200

J. David Boyd wrote:

I haven't seen any references to this anywhere I've looked (but
perhaps I've got my blinders on).

Has anyone seen any docs about using Emacs under Cygwin to print to a
laser printer connected to a computer running Windows XP?
I can print to it okay from my XP utils, of course, but I would like
to set it up to print from emacs.

I haven't found a way for Windows NT 4 (yes, still using it at work), but I htmlize the region I want to print, and then print it (in colour), from my browser.

HTH (but I guess not ;-))

Arjan

If you really want to contact me, then replace the "I see you" text by its three letter accronym, hetnet.

Fabricate Diem PVNC, Motto of the Night Watch -- Terry Pratchett