Re: multilingual characters

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: multilingual characters
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:16:31 +0200

> From: snezhko@indorsoft.ru
> Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:35:44 +0700
>
> I am trying to create a MULE input method for cyrillic characters that
> corresponds to de-facto standard russian keyboard layout in Windows.

You are in the wrong forum, then.  The right place to discuss this is
the emacs-devel@gnu.org mailing list.

It is even possible that the current development code already has the
solution for your problem, in which case the relevant developers who
read emacs-devel will tell you so.

> How could I know that the latter corresponds to cyrillic letter

The command "C-u C-x =" will tell you that.