(urgent) need to create .html file -- newest best-way (& easy)

From: David Combs
Subject: (urgent) need to create .html file -- newest best-way (& easy)
Date: 24 Sep 2004 16:14:52 -0400

Am using 21.2.1 (yes, I could upgrade, if you suggest what to)
and have sudden need to create an .html-file.

The 21.2.1 comes with an html-mode, seems ok -- but, just
wondering, is there anything "better" out there?

ie newer, more bells & lwhistles, or maybe (unlikely!) requiring
less html-tagging (ie by you typing in, in a prescribed
format, and it figuring out what's a list, a paragraph,
etc),

Like, given that you *know* the various alternatives,
which one do *you* prefer, and why?  (And, where you
get it from, too.)

(Yes, I've google-grouped on this group, but not much
there since 95 or 96 (yes, some *few* since 2000,
but only very, very few).)

Thanks!

David