homeland security play: stock dividend

From: Mark Hays
Subject: homeland security play: stock dividend
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:43:47 -0400

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

The Homeland Defense Report<br>
&quot;Identifying Defense and Security Stocks Ready to Explode&quot;
  MRKL .45 to 1.32 in 2 days, up 193%<br>
  UGHO .54 to 3.53 in 2 days, up 553%</p>
  dividend.Homeland Security Technology, Inc. OTC - HSTJ<br>
  Immediate Buy - HUGE NEWS plus a 30% Stock Dividend</p>
  the explosive sector turning savvy stock players into <br>
  millionaires.<br>
  HSTJ is our Homeland Defense Hot Pick commanding immediate <br>
  investor attention.<br>
  HSTJ is an extremely undervalued player in the hottest <br>
  market sector while simultaneously declaring a stock <br>
  dividend of 30%. We are anticipating several revenue <br>
  related news announcements and a surge of activity by <br>
  brokers and investors to participate in a massive share <br>
  price breakout. Price and volume for HSTJ will be soaring <br>
  as word gets out revealing that shareholders will receive <br>
  the 30% stock bonus which is roughly equal to a 4 for <br>
  3 stock split.</p>
  in HSTJ that is linked to major corporate news events. HSTJ <br>
  supplies military combat gear for the US Armed Forces and <br>
  was formed for this purpose by highly decorated military <br>
  leaders. Not surprisingly, HSTJ has experienced a strong <br>
  increase in monthly orders. Keep watch for an expanded <br>
  product line as hinted by the Company in recent press in <br>
  conjunction with additional orders.</p>
  management, continuous contracts, exponential growth, and <br>
  a Stock Split or Dividend is a launching pad for <br>
  incredible profits. The Company has a market value under<br>
  $1 Million which we believe will enable the stock to move <br>
  very quickly as the value of their contracts are revealed. <br>
  We expect the 30% stock dividend to create an added frenzy <br>
  by investors loading up before HSTJ goes through the roof.</p>
  Homeland Defense Report-HDR-stock profile are based on <br>
  sources believed to be reliable but no representation is<br>
  made to its accuracy or completeness. Past performance is <br>
  not an indicator of future results. This report is a paid <br>
  stock profile and is for information purposes only and <br>
  should not be used as the basis for any investment <br>
  decision. HDR has been compensated six thousand dollars <br>
  for the preparation of this profile and for continuing <br>
  coverage of the featured company. HDR is not an investment<br>
  advisor and this profile is not to be considered investment<br>
  advice. This information is neither a solicitation to buy <br>
  nor an offer to sell securities. Information herein <br>
  contains future-looking statements and is subject to <br>
  significant risks and uncertainties. HDR is not a holder <br>
  of any shares and will not participate in the trading of <br>
  shares of any profiled company.<br>