FROM MRS MARIA

From: maria_akin
Subject: FROM MRS MARIA
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:49:33 +0300

Dear ,
I am Mrs Maria from Philipines. I am married to Late Mr
Mohamed Akin from Philippines who worked for the
Philippines Embassy in Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Few years back my Late husband travelled down to Nigeria to
deposite the sum of US$5.5 million in a Bank oh his name
under a treasury vault, that if failure to withdraw on time
only a foreign associate will be able to claim and withdraw
the fund on behalf of the Mohamed Akin's family. After
depositing this fund hekept the documents involve in a
Security firm in Nigeria.
Later, he had an accident which later took his life. So i
looked for a way and leave Benin to Nigeria where thisfund
is,so as to withdraw it and look for a way to invest it in
a profitable Business. But i was referred back to the
agreement made between my late husband and the bank Board
of directors during the deposite as it indicate in the
documents. So therefore i have to look for a foreign
partner who will stand as my late husband's associate to
claim and withdraw this fund from the account.
Thats why i have come to seek your assistance to assist in
claiming
and safe guarding this fund.But my present health situation
cant make me do this transaction my self, mostly my Doctor
asked me not to make or receive telephone
calls.

So i will recommend you to the owner of the Securtiy firm
where the documents covering this fund was kept . He his a
nice man and
he know more about Banking.If you are interested in this
transaction, i have promised to giveyou 25% of this fund,
5% to the Security Firm Owner, 5% for every
expenses that might arise on the process of this
transaction and the rest will be for me to come to your
country to start a new life andinvest.
And do send across to me the following details:
Your Full Name
Your Home Address
Your Telephone (Mobile Number)
Your Work Type (Profession )
Should you not be interested, pls do mail me back so i can
go for other contact. Am waiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Maria Akin
mrsmaria_akin@yahoo.com

http://bis.bg Очевидно най-добрата поща в България