Re: Many info nodes missing with 'M-x info'

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Many info nodes missing with 'M-x info'
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:48:29 +0200

Hi,

this seems not to be an Emacs related problem. I have exactly the same
problems on all systems in my home net. They all have different Emacs
versions (1x two-month old CVS, 1x CVS of today, 1x 21.3.1) but all run
Gentoo GNU/Linux which I updated today.

So it is likely that one update causes this problem.

Regards,
Tassilo
--
Gnus gives you all the opportunity you could possibly want for
shooting yourself in the foot.